Wednesday 11 February 2009

6th of febuary finishing our filming Fridays lesson

In this lesson we only needed about half an hour to complete filming, this consisted of filming the flash back, were i had to get changed into my school uniform and perform my bully scene. When filming the bully scene i had to do sevearal actions with my hands to show me intimidtion towards Chirs who was the person getting bullied. Also we filmed from the perspective of Chris, so i was close up to the camera to indicate my authority, and to show i have power over Chris. Moreover we done to type of shots one were the camera was looking up at me to show my higher status, another was on the same level as my face to indicate to the auidence that i am not scared. However we could not start editing as the camera did not work on the computer.

No comments: